WEBINAR: Digital technologies in cognitive production plants
Our latest webinar brought INEVITABLE together with five other projects – COGNIPLANT, CAPRI, COGNITWIN, HyperCOG and FACTLOG – to talk about the latest developments in creating digital technologies that will enable the realisation of futuristic cognitive factories. This is part of the ongoing clustering activity as part of the SPIRE call “Digital technologies for improved performance in cognitive production plants". Each project presented one of its most promising use case.
- COGNIPLANT – Increasing the efficiency of a biomass-powered limekiln
- CAPRI – A cognitive automation platform for asphalt production
- COGNITWIN – Predicting ladle degradation in the steelmaking process
- INEVITABLE – Monitoring and optimisation of the electric arc furnace process
- HYPERCOG – Optimising steelmaking using a cognitive cyber-physical architecture
- FACTLOG – Cognitive digital twins in an oil refinery use-case
- The 6Ps Methodology – A clear path to Industry 4.0
The event attracted more than fifty participants, which were highly involved in the final round table with multiple questions and feedbacks. You can see the recordings here.
Since this is the second event we are organizing with this group of projects, we are aiming for at least one more final event in the last year where we will present the final results and next steps for each action.